Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride Movie Overview

Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride is released on April 17, 2010
This movie genres is Animation Comedy Family
image: Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride
Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

.

Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride Overview

From a bleak future, Shinnosuke Nohara sends a girl named Tamiko on a mission to bring his five-year-old self to that time period right before being captured. Reaching the past, she claims to be Shin-chan's bride and takes him and his friends on a wild adventure to try to save the world to come.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Akira Shigino

    Director

  2. Yoshito Usui

    Novel

  3. Michiko Yokote

    Writer

image: Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride
Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: Crayon Shin-chan: Super-Dimmension! The Storm Called My Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment