A Happy Event Movie Overview

A Happy Event is released on October 10, 2011
This movie genres is Drama Comedy
image: A Happy Event
A Happy Event | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

.

A Happy Event Overview

She drove me into a corner, then forced me to go beyond my limits. She made me confront the absolute: love, sacrifice, tenderness, abandonment. She dislocated me, transformed me. Why didn't anyone warn me? Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this?" Un heureux événement, or an intimate view of motherhood, sincere and with no taboos.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Rémi Bezançon

    Director, Screenplay

  2. Eliette Abecassis

    Novel

  3. Vanessa Portal

    Screenplay

image: A Happy Event
A Happy Event Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: A Happy Event

No comments:

Post a Comment