I'll Follow You Down Movie Overview

image: I'll Follow You Down
I'll Follow You Down | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

I'll Follow You Down is released on August 5, 2014
This movie genres is Science Fiction Drama Mystery .

I'll Follow You Down Overview

After the disappearance of a young scientist on a business trip, his son and wife struggle to cope, only to make a bizarre discovery years later - one that may bring him home.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Richie Mehta

    Director, Writer

image: I'll Follow You Down
I'll Follow You Down Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: I'll Follow You Down

Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. Films given this rating may contain sexual content, brief or partial nudity, some strong language and innuendo, humor, mature themes, political themes, terror and/or intense action violence. However, bloodshed is rarely present. This is the minimum rating at which drug content is present.

No comments:

Post a Comment