My Mom Is a Character Movie Overview

image: My Mom Is a Character
My Mom Is a Character | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

My Mom Is a Character is released on June 21, 2013
This movie genres is Comedy .

My Mom Is a Character Overview

After another spat with her kids, Dona Hermínia decides to take some time off from them and hides away in her aunt's house, where she reminisces about her kids in an age when they still needed her.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Fil Braz

    Writer

  2. André Pellenz

    Director

  3. Paulo Gustavo

    Writer

  4. Rafael Dragaud

    Writer

image: My Mom Is a Character
My Mom Is a Character Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: My Mom Is a Character

Not recommended for minors under twelve. Scenes can include physical aggression, use of legal drugs and sexual innuendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment