Sorry If I Call You Love Movie Overview

image: Sorry If I Call You Love
Sorry If I Call You Love | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

Sorry If I Call You Love is released on November 17, 2014
This movie genres is Drama Romance .

Sorry If I Call You Love Overview

A successful, attractive, intelligent and brilliant advertising executive is longing to finally find emotional stability in his life, and decides to propose to his girlfriend. After she refuses his proposal, his life takes a turn when a new young lady enters his life.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Manuel Burque

    Writer

  2. Fran Araujo

    Writer

  3. JoaquĆ­n Llamas

    Director

  4. Federico Moccia

    Novel

image: Sorry If I Call You Love
Sorry If I Call You Love Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: Sorry If I Call You Love

No comments:

Post a Comment