Sound of My Voice Movie Review

Sound of My Voice is released on January 22, 2011
This movie genres is Science Fiction Drama Mystery
image: Sound of My Voice
Sound of My Voice | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

.

Sound of My Voice Overview

A journalist and his girlfriend get pulled in while they investigate a cult whose leader claims to be from the future.

Sound of My Voice Movie Review

Excellent movie. It's very interesting. Doesn't have any dull moments. Creates something unique atmosphere. After watching it, I had a desire to watch it again. All Actors are playing well their roles, characters aren't boring. Ending is surprisingly interesting. I think it became one of my favorite movies of all time & I admit, I love well-made indie movies like this. And definitely I'm recommending this movie for the people who seek movies about cults, people's life & mystery, instead of special effects & etc.

image: Sound of My Voice
Sound of My Voice Movie Review | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: Sound of My Voice

Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian 21 or older. The parent/guardian is required to stay with the child under 17 through the entire movie, even if the parent gives the child/teenager permission to see the film alone. These films may contain strong profanity, graphic sexuality, nudity, strong violence, horror, gore, and strong drug use. A movie rated R for profanity often has more severe or frequent language than the PG-13 rating would permit. An R-rated movie may have more blood, gore, drug use, nudity, or graphic sexuality than a PG-13 movie would admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment