Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony Movie Overview

image: Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony
Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony is released on November 4, 2012
This movie genres is Documentary .

Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony Overview

A film profiling the unusual cross-demographic fandom of the ostensibly girl oriented television series "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic"

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Laurent Malaquais

    Director

image: Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony
Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment