Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It Movie Overview

image: Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It
Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It is released on October 24, 2014
This movie genres is Drama Comedy .

Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It Overview

Elvira had a fight with her husband, he went to purchase some cigarettes but he never came back, now Elvira is searching for him.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Manolo Caro

    Director, Screenplay

image: Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It
Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: Elvira, I Would Give You My Life But I'm Using It

No comments:

Post a Comment