I Am Ali Movie Overview

image: I Am Ali
I Am Ali | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

I Am Ali is released on October 10, 2014
This movie genres is Documentary .

I Am Ali Overview

Unprecedented access to Muhammad Ali's personal archive of "audio journals" as well as interviews and testimonials from his inner circle of family and friends are used to tell the legend's life story.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Clare Lewins

    Director, Writer

image: I Am Ali
I Am Ali Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: I Am Ali

Some material may not be suitable for children under 10. These films may contain some mild language, crude/suggestive humor, scary moments and/or violence. No drug content is present. There are a few exceptions to this rule. A few racial insults may also be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment