My All American Movie Overview

image: My All American
My All American | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

My All American is released on November 10, 2015
This movie genres is Drama .

My All American Overview

Freddie Steinmark, an underdog on the gridiron, faces the toughest challenge of his life after leading his team to a championship season.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Angelo Pizzo

    Director, Writer

image: My All American
My All American Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: My All American

Some material may not be suitable for children under 10. These films may contain some mild language, crude/suggestive humor, scary moments and/or violence. No drug content is present. There are a few exceptions to this rule. A few racial insults may also be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment