Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart Movie Overview

image: Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart
Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart is released on December 9, 2014
This movie genres is Crime Thriller Drama .

Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart Overview

Between 1978 and 1979, the inhabitants of the Oise are in fear of a maniac who kills several hitchhikers and escape the police. He was then dubbed "the killer of the Oise" is actually a shy young policeman who will investigate his own murder, only to lose control of the situation.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Cédric Anger

    Director, Writer

  2. Yvan Stefanovitch

    Novel

image: Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart
Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: Next Time I'll Aim for the Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment