That's What I Am Movie Overview

That's What I Am is released on April 1, 2011
This movie genres is Comedy Drama Family
image: That's What I Am
That's What I Am | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

.

That's What I Am Overview

A coming-of-age story that follows 12-year-old Andy Nichol, a bright student who, like most kids his age, will do anything to avoid conflict for fear of suffering overwhelming ridicule and punishment from his junior high school peers.

The Movie Featured Crew:
  1. Michael Pavone

    Director, Writer

image: That's What I Am
That's What I Am Movie Overview | Image source: www.themoviedb.org

The movie certificate: That's What I Am

Some material may not be suitable for children under 10. These films may contain some mild language, crude/suggestive humor, scary moments and/or violence. No drug content is present. There are a few exceptions to this rule. A few racial insults may also be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment